BWC Proposal - NFT Investment: Moonbirds

Donde se puede ver la votacion?

Where can you see the vote?

在哪裡可以看到投票?

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :pray: :heart_decoration: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@despertesoyamor sube aquí al primer post y verás Snapshot en amarillo precio a hay y podrás tanto votar como ver los resultados.

go up here to the first post and you will see Snapshot in yellow price at there and you will be able to vote as well as see the results.

3 Likes

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta y ayuda @miranda_p.a
Ten un lindo día, espero haberte podido etiquetar correctamente. Aun estoy aprendiendo mucho…

Thank you very much for your answer and help.
Have a nice day, I hope I was able to tag you correctly. I’m still learning a lot.

非常感謝您的回答和幫助。
祝你有美好的一天,我希望我能夠正確地標記你。我還在學習很多東西。

:pray: :heart: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

babies and birds to the mooonn :rocket: :full_moon:

4 Likes

Loving the idea. Yes!!

3 Likes

The last day of the proposal is almost here. I am very excited to see what happens next. Everyone sees the results in the morning. I hope everyone is ready for the next action :rocket::chart_with_upwards_trend:

Good night baby’s :baby::cook:

4 Likes

Yo también estoy muy emocionada! Estamos viendo como se escribe la historia desde el principio.

I am also very excited! We are seeing how history is written from the beginning.

我也很興奮!我們正在看到歷史是如何從一開始就被書寫的。

:pray: :heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I think is a good idea because have same crown :crown: of the BWC make sense for me, vote yes to tiny crown moon bird :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Is there a strategy behind a moonbird nft with the crown? :crown:

It would make total sense if there is a strategy behind it, but if it’s just because it matches our crown baby… I don’t know :man_shrugging:t2:

It’s a great idea if we could somehow forge a partnership or a marketing tactic with the idea… :thinking:

4 Likes

Thinks like you @Yungfranklucas :brain: :baby:

3 Likes

Yo creo que nos vamos por la corona, los moonbirds de la corona tienen un nivel de rareza más bajo y esto llamada más aún la atención de la comunidad moonbirds…

2 Likes

@luis_cardenales a que te refieres por Webinars ? En donde? Te escribiré al mensaje.

1 Like

Perdón… ese mensaje no iba hize mal un copy paste… ya lo edité

1 Like

Can one of the admins say? Why doesn’t the team say what bonuses from VIP levels are for? why not open all the “cards” in advance in order to attract more investors? Do they keep making announcements all the time, or do they just not have time to make a project, and that’s why they are silent?

chill earn and shill they are surprises remember, live like a baby.

Note: I understand what you say but relax baby is the baby :rocket::baby:

To be honest, it’s not clear.)