BWC Proposal - BABY-BNB Farm

Compound back daily earning. 30 days period end. Withdraw the profit for holder incentive.

It would be nice if the raffle is for the BWC who are registered in the club only.

Estaria bueno que el sorteo sea para los BWC que estan registrados en el club unicamente.

2 Likes

De acuerdo con esto! Esto ayudaría a qué haiga mayor demanda en el market y el floor price suba

2 Likes

They must collect baby’s earnings and mint to vbaby, thus helping baby’s ecosystem and increasing profits for vbaby holders.

2 Likes

What happened with this? I haven’t heard any news, it’s already been two Thursdays.

Que paso con esto? No he sabido novedades, ya han pasado dos jueves.

這是怎麼回事?我還沒有聽到任何消息,已經是兩個星期四了。

They are working in the web 3. I believe they are testing the new features with babyswap. Soon something big coming related to wonderland. We just need to wait a little more.

6 Likes

I’m with you @Carl0s they working hard everyday. We need trust relax and chill like they say :baby::rocket:

2 Likes

Hey. So being tomorrow is 30 days. What are we doing to proceed we haven’t heard anything. The price of baby token has dropped how much does that leave us with

2 Likes

I understand… let see what the team says…

2 Likes

I strongly recommend that you consider putting a stop to the weekly payout and amend the proposal to a weekly addition (reinvest the yield generated) to the overall BABY-BNB pool and do so until the end of 2022.

This will grow the Club’s holding of the pool dramatically and will put the club in fantastic position financially for all of us holders.

Then, I propose at the end of 2022, the club pays out % based on VIP levels to all loyal holders for the entire month of january (once a week). Then from 01 February- 31 December 2023, the re-investment plan continues. Repeat this process as needed.

5 Likes